Meat slicers are mainly utilized to make food preparation faster and simpler. Due to a large amount of features, choosing your meat slice can be a -delicate process. Choose the best meat slicer for your needs by reviewing the information on these three slicers.
Simple home Meat Slicer
These are the basic and ideal for home use. They are electric light-duty meat slicer. Electric-eat slicers give a job advantage over traditional manual slicers. The slicer comes with many blades. It is 5 inches in size and provides a maximum of 100 watts of power. The best features of these dicers include: ease of use, cleaning and maintenance. You can adjust the thickness of the slices to your preference. Spare parts for these meat slicers are readily available in most retail locations.
Frequent Operation Meat Slicers
These are for those who require using the meat slicer more often like restaurant. You would require a medium-duty, slicer for this to make your meat slicing chore more efficient while saving you time. These slicers are offered on a variety of blade sizes, different size of motors and the ability to slice to varying degrees of thickness from which you can choose when purchasing your preferred unit. These meat slicers are very cost-effective since they are multi-purpose and can also be used to slice other foods, including but not limited to, fruits, vegetables and cheese.
Specially created meat slicer
Just like it sounds, these are meat slicers that are created for industrial and commercial purposes. For this kind of purpose, you are going to need a bigger, more durable, and more automated meat slicer for the utmost convenience and efficiency. In order to give you the best product for the job which is powerful and has a long life span, these slicers are equipped with a 1/4-horsepower motor. They also come with carbon steel blades of sizes ranging from 8-14 inches. Some of the additional features that you can choose for these kinds of slicers include: built-in sharpener and a retractable carriage which makes the slicing process easier, quicker and more efficient.
While making use of these meat slicers, irrespective of the type, it is crucial to exercise extra caution when operating me slicer and cleaning the blades to prevent prematurely breaking it and to protect yourself from cuts. Here are some general safety guidelines you can take into consideration:
1. Ensure that all the parts of the slicer, including the blade, are in their proper place
2. Position it properly before you start slicing it
3. While the meat is being sliced, never put your hand near or on the blade
4. Unplug the slicer from the socket after use and before cleaning
5. Wear thick, cut-resistant gloves when removing and cleaning the blade to avoid being cut
A meat slicer is a great investment, whether it is for the home, a small business or for commercial use.
Any business owner will tell you that selecting the appropriate furnishings for their new enterprise is a critical endeavor. This rings even more true for cafe owners who need to create an environment that often competes with both large chains and more eclectic attractions. Creating a welcoming atmosphere is paramount to the success of a cafe; after all, customers will often come in with their laptops and spend a good portion of their day typing away or chatting with friends all while partaking of your signature brew. When done right aesthetics should be felt as well as observed. When a business creates a truly visceral atmosphere, it keeps customers coming back. So it is pivotal that furnishings be perfect. Everything from the chairs and tables, to the mugs and other vessels used to serve up your delicious joe, must work together to create a cohesive, welcoming environment.
Peet’s Chestnut Street, San Francisco
An often overlooked, but nonetheless important, accoutrement is the ceiling fan. When hot coffee is being brewed and milk for lattes and cappuccinos is being steamed, your customer will appreciate the welcoming breeze circulated by the fan overhead. And certainly the fan that you select for your cafe will need to mesh with the overall aesthetic of your location. Though it may not seem important to give your ceiling fan more than just a cursory thought, think about the ramifications (and money lost) for choosing the wrong fan. Well, that’s where we come in. Here are some things to consider when purchasing the all-important ceiling fan for your cafe:
Though we’ve repeated this ad nauseam, your furnishings should be cohesive with the overall aesthetic of your cafe. Choosing the best ceiling fans that are complemented your otherwise cozy, eclectic, or modern cafe is key. This means choosing the right style. Will the fan be for an indoor or outdoor space? Do you want the soft glow of a lantern-style fan, or the brighter light provided by a more traditional-style? Are you looking for something more contemporary to fill your space, or is perhaps a more rustic style what you’re after? What about color, blade type, and material? Well, this is starting to feel a little overwhelming. But not to worry there are other considerations that will you help narrow down some of these options.
It may seem obvious, but the size of your ceiling fan must play a role in ultimate selection. The fan needs to fit the space well, but also not draw attention away from the other things you have chose to adorn your walls. Imagine a fan far too small; well one lucky customer may be fortunate to feel a breeze. Now imagine a fan that’s too large. It may feel like you’ve walked into a ceiling fan store and happened to find a coffee shop.
Finally, the performance of a fan needs to be considered. How large is the space? What is the ambient temperature? These are questions you should be asking yourself before you purchase a fan. This could be the difference between leaving your customers sweating, battling gale force winds, or enjoying a gentle sea breeze inside your cafe. And don’t bother shelling out money for some rinky-dink ceiling fan, unless you want to replace it every year. Your cafe’s fan is likely going to be running all day, every day. Do yourself a favor and buy one that will last.
With so many styles to choose from, finding the right ceiling fan for your cafe may not seem like an easy task. But follow these recommendations and the process should be a breeze.
1 Tablespoon flour, for coating the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup + 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
10 Tablespoons (1 and 1/4 stick) unsalted butter, firm and cold
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature*
1 large egg, at room temperature*
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Generously spray a 9-inch springform pan* with cooking spray or grease with butter. Sprinkle the bottom of the pan with 1 Tablespoon of flour and tap out the excess.
2. Whisk the flour, sugar, and salt together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Cut in the butter in very small pieces using a pastry knife or mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1 cup of the flour mixture.
3. Mix the baking powder and baking soda into the remaining flour mixture. Add the room temperature buttermilk, egg, and vanilla – you may want to do this with a mixer. The batter is very, very thick. Vigorously mix everything together until the batter is smooth, fluffy, and resembles frosting – about 2 full minutes. Spoon the batter into the prepared springform pan, smoothing the top.
4. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon to the reserved flour mixture. Toss with a fork until well blended. Sprinkle the crumbs over the batter, pressingly lightly so they stick. Bake the cake until the center is firm and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean – 50-58 minutes. Mine took 55 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove the sides of the springform pan and allow cake to cool completely before serving (about 2 hours).
Recipe comes from: americastestkitchen.buysub.com
My review: At first, what attract me to this coffee cake are the bright and pretty colors. I tried this coffee cake in this weekend, it’s so good and the best coffee cake I’ve made for my family. I couldn’t wait 2 hours to cut into it. The difference is I substituted in 1.5 tsps of almond extract, it was amazing! If you would like the make this cake, you must try it!
There are so many ways you can drink coffee, many people like cream and sugar, while others prefer to add butter. New trends are coming around every year! To most people, coffee is consumed everyday, everywhere. It’s one of the most popular drinks around the world, just see the amount of Starbucks locations in the world. 50 percent of Americans get benefit from coffee everyday as it’s amazing for brain and work. Want to find more reasons to smell your first cup of coffee. Here we go!
1. Prevent you from Skin Cancer: Skin cancer is common among women. The data from Nurses’ Health Study and the Health Professionals Follow-up Study show that caffeine can help women prevent skin cancer.
2. Less Stressed: An interesting report from the Seoul National University discovers that the aromas of warm coffee may change the activity of the brain and lower the effects of sleep deprivation.
3. Coffee has been accepted by human more than 1500 years, in some ways, it’s one of the important parts of our daily diet. What attracts me to the coffee most is it makes me feel happy. The study found people drink over 3 cups of coffee have more chance to eliminate fear, despair and depress. It makes you feel good whenever you’re working or finishing your housework.
4. Dr. Chuanhai Cao, who is a neuroscientist at the USF said. “We are not saying that moderate coffee consumption will completely protect people from Alzheimer’s disease. However, we firmly believe that moderate coffee consumption can appreciably reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s or delay its onset.”
5. If you’re a business man, the coffee is a must in the morning. Well, coffee not only keeps you awake, but allows your brain to work more efficient and keeps you sharper. Find more info from CNN .
Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites are best option for afternoon coffee and would be perfect to make for family party. They are easy to make and like little mac and cheese bites. You can prepare quinoa ahead of time. I always make them in a regular size and cook at least 30 minutes.
Yield: 30 to 36 bites
3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed
1 1/2 cups water (or vegetable broth or chicken broth)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups broccoli florets, finely diced
1 cup yellow onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Crushed red pepper (optional) to taste
1. In a medium sauce pan, cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa, eggs, broccoli, onion, garlic, cheese and paprika.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
4. Put a heaping tablespoonful of quinoa mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.
Recipe from Alida’s Kitchen
Did you ever want to create unforgettable and everlasting green memories that those close around you are bound to treasure forever? Every time you grappled with conjuring a meal to impress your family or close friends did you ever ponder over preparing something unique and astounding, something that you hoped would be remembered for creating “all those” good times? You will definitely find a partner in KitchenAid Pro Line. Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender! Look no further! Kitchenain’s blender is one of the most unique additions to your cooking experience. It is especially utilizable in creating those unique, special moments that will be treasured by all around you for quite some time to come. Cooking became an interesting and fascinating experience ever since I began possessing and using the KitchenAid Pro Line. Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender. I have been able to cobble together some amazing food that has been deeply savored by my family.
Have you ever sampled some Indian curry sauce and dreamed of reproducing its unique flavor in your home? Follow this easy recipe to ensure one of the smoothest, creamiest curry sauce that is bound to please the palate of the people closest to you. The unique blend of tomatoes and Indian spices produced with the aid of the KitchenAid stand mixer (Don’t have one? Read stand mixer reviews here and pick up one). Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender recreates this traditional Indian recipe in your home and is bound to be enjoyed by one and all.
Paneer Makhani (Indian cheese and tomato curry sauce):
Tomatoes- ripe, red- 6
Bay leaf seasoning
Cottage cheese- 200 gms
Diary cream- two tablespoons
Ginger garlic paste- 2 tablespoons
Chili powder- 1/2 tablespoon
Garam masala powder- 1/2 tablespoon
1/3 cup dry/crushed fenugreek leaves
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Salt as needed
Sugar/honey to sweeten as needed
Preparation Time-40-45 minutes
1. Rinse the tomatoes. Chop them into small pieces. Use the KitchenAid Pro Line Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender to blend the tomatoes. Use of this blender ensures a smooth, creamy texture that enables easy preparation of the curry sauce. The hand blender seemed especially suited to quickly prepare this sauce and reduced my cooking and simmering time by 20 minutes. I would recommend this blender to get that exact blend of tomatoes which mix just right well with the spices. Since, the most important part of Indian cooking is the right blend of spices and I was pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased by the potential of the KitchenAid Pro Line Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender. It possesses the ability to deliver the near perfect blend of tomatoes that greatly aid the preparation of the curry sauce.
2. Heat a pan, add the butter and bay leaf seasoning. Roast for half a minute on low flame. Then add gram masala and the ginger garlic paste. Allow to cook for a minute on a low flame.
3. Transfer the tomato blend in the pot and saute until the fat accumulates on the sides of the pan. The blending of the tomatoes in the KitchenAid blender accelerated the separation of the fat off the tomatoes really well for me. This process took about twenty minutes on a medium flame. It is well worth the time and ensures a creamy and delicious sauce.
4. Then add water, the crushed fenugreek leaves and salt and cook for 10 more minutes
5. Cut the cottage cheese into cubes and lightly saute in butter and oil. Add the sauteed cottage cheese to the tomato blend and cook for another five minutes
6. Add the diary cream and cook for another two minutes. Add the sugar/honey to reduce the effect of the spices.
6. The traditional Indian tomato curry sauce can be enjoyed with rice or tortillas. It also tastes great as a starter soup.